The Neuroscience of Sales and Marketing
- Why do Google and Amazon apply Neuromarketing?
- How do you harness the power of Neuroscience in sales?
- How do you sell more by choosing the right color?
The topics of Neuromarketing and The Neuroscience of Selling have attracted more and more attention by business owners, corporate executives and entrepreneurs in every industry. However, informing business leaders about the impact of Neuroscience is not an easy job. Only a few Neuroscientists can make such a complicated topic relatable and actionable.
Keynotes on the Neuroscience of Marketing and Selling
Dr. Wu is an accomplished public keynote speaker. His brilliant insights have empowered over 2 million people from all over the world. Here are the top 4 of his highly sought-after keynote and workshop topics:
- Why the Brain Buys – The Neuroscience of Selling – Sales speakers and book authors rely on unique anecdotes and personal experiences. Their content has been recycled again and again. What they teach doesn’t generate any predictable outcome for sales people. Now, Neuroscience has provided many insights into why people buy. This keynote turbocharges your sales and gives you reliable and successful results.
- Apply Neuromarketing to Outsmart Your Competition – How do our unconscious emotions influence our buying decisions? Do you know how to apply science-based pricing strategies to motivate buyers? Why does the word “FREE” motivate buyers? How do you leverage crowd influence? This keynote gives you answers to these crucial questions and helps you avoid wasting money on marketing.
- Choose Your Winning Color in Business and Sports NEW! – What do Pepsi, Heinz and Miller Brewing Company have in common? They lost tens of millions of dollars by choosing the wrong colors for their products. Color affects every aspect of our life, from taste to smell, and from perception to emotion. In business, choosing the wrong color can be very expensive. This keynote provides you an understanding of the science of color and helps you avoid costly mistakes.
- Sales Training: Sell More with Neuroscience Workshop – What is the biggest hurdle in making a sale? It is buyer’s decision anxiety, according to science. The buyer is afraid of making a mistake and losing money. Reducing that anxiety is the biggest and toughest job for a sales person. Traditional sales trainers and speakers are clueless about solving this problem. Now, this workshop will guide you in applying brain science to make it easy for your customers to buy from you.
- Optimize for Search Experience with Neuromarketing – What is SXO or Search Experience Optimization? You can improve your website conversion by applying Neuroscience and Psychology. If your high rankings don’t generate leads or sales, you are flushing money down the drain. Google wants to provide its users a good search experience. This keynote will teach you science-based techniques to improve your SEO and conversion.
Neuromarketing and Neuroscience of Sales Speaker
In his talks, Dr. Wu clearly informs his audiences on how Neuromarketing works in sales and marketing, using the latest scientific research. At business conferences, corporate events, and professional and trade association meetings, his talks have helped the business community understand how to apply Neuroscience to drive up sales and marketing.
Neuromarketing and Neuroscience insights are in wide use by global brands like Amazon, Google, Apple, Coca Cola, BMW and large retailers. The burgeoning interest in the field of Neuromarketing has led a variety of “experts” to write books and give talks. As with every new emerging field, there is plenty of misinformation.
If you want to empower your audience with Neuroscience, invite a real Neuroscientist! So many speakers are not afraid of giving misinformation about the brain these days. They have little knowledge of science and keep recycling the same wrong information.
Dr. Terry Wu – Renowned Keynote Speaker and Neuroscientist
Dr. Wu earned a Ph.D. in Neuroscience from Vanderbilt University. He has 35+ years of experience as a Neuroscientist and 20+ years of experience in applying his knowledge in the field of sales and marketing.
He is a Vistage speaker and offers 3 science-based programs. Vistage members have found his insights extremely valuable to their leadership and business operations. He brings fresh perspectives and real, proven actionable ideas to make their businesses stronger.
He owns the only Neuromarketing firm in the Midwest and has helped dozens of companies achieve remarkable success through Neuromarketing and Neuroscience-guided sales techniques. He is currently writing the book “Why the Brain Buys: The Neuroscience of Sales and Marketing.”