The Neuroscience of Sales, Marketing, and Leadership
The Neuroscience of Sales, Marketing, and Leadership topics have attracted more and more attention from business owners, corporate executives, and entrepreneurs in every industry. However, informing business leaders about the impact of Neuroscience takes work and expertise. Only a few Neuroscientists can make such a complicated topic relatable and actionable.
He pointed out that Amazon is in the “Instant Gratification” business to satisfy shoppers’ desire to seek immediate rewards. Instead of using the common tactic of selling on pain, Amazon uses instant rewards to motivate its customers.
Neuroscience-Powered Sales and Leadership Training
Dr. Wu offers customized training by teaching salespeople Why People Buy and leaders Why People Follow:
- Workshop: Sales Training: Sell More with Neuroscience ~ What is the biggest hurdle in making a sale? It is buyers’ decision anxiety, according to science. The buyer is afraid of making a mistake and losing money. Reducing that anxiety is the most formidable job for a salesperson. Traditional sales trainers and speakers are clueless about solving this problem. Now, this workshop will guide you in applying brain science to make it easy for your customers to buy from you.
- Workshop: Leadership Training: Apply Neuroscience to Lead with Confidence and Success ~ The role of stress in shaping leaders’ and followers’ behaviors catches little attention. In reality, bad leaders and poor leadership are toxic stressors, causing chronic stress and burnout. In contrast, humans won’t have motivation without stress. Good leaders should know the difference between good and bad stress. More importantly, visionary leaders should avoid becoming their followers’ stressors.
Keynotes on the Neuroscience of Marketing and Selling
Dr. Wu delivers Neuroscience-driven content that sheds light on what makes customers buy. His keynotes are enlightening, empowering, and entertaining:
- Keynote: Why the Brain Buys: The Neuroscience of Selling ~ Sales speakers and book authors rely on unique anecdotes and personal experiences. Their content has been recycled again and again. What they teach doesn’t generate any predictable outcome for salespeople. Now, Neuroscience has provided many insights into why people buy. This keynote turbocharges your sales and gives you reliable and successful results.
- Keynote: Apply Neuromarketing to Outsmart Your Competition ~ How do our unconscious emotions influence our buying decisions? Do you know how to apply science-based pricing strategies to motivate buyers? Why does the word “FREE” encourage buyers? How do you leverage crowd influence? This keynote answers these crucial questions and helps you avoid wasting money on marketing.
- NEW Keynote: Choose Your Winning Color in Business and Sports ~ What do Pepsi, Heinz, and Miller Brewing Company have in common? They lost tens of millions of dollars by choosing the wrong product colors. Color affects every aspect of our life, from taste to smell and from perception to emotion. In business, choosing the wrong color can be very expensive. This keynote provides you with an understanding of the science of color and helps you avoid costly mistakes.
- Keynote: Optimize for Search Experience with Neuromarketing ~ What is SXO or Search Experience Optimization? You can improve your website conversion by applying Neuroscience and Psychology. You are flushing money down the drain if your high rankings don’t generate leads or sales. Google wants to provide its users with a good search experience. This keynote will teach you science-based techniques to improve your SEO and conversion.
Dr. Terry Wu ~ Renowned Neuroscientist and Speaker
In his keynotes and training workshops, Dr. Wu informs his audiences on how Neuroscience helps explain and predict the behaviors of consumers, leaders, and followers. At business conferences, corporate events, and professional and trade association meetings, his talks and workshops have given the business community new tools to drive up sales and marketing and strengthen leadership.
Neuroscience insights are used by a wide range of businesses and organizations. The burgeoning interest has led various “experts” to write books and give talks. As with every new emerging field, there is plenty of misinformation.
If you want to empower your audience with Neuroscience, invite a real Neuroscientist! So many speakers are not afraid of giving misinformation about the brain these days. They have little knowledge of science and keep recycling the same wrong information.
Dr. Wu is a Vistage speaker. Vistage members have found his insights exceptionally valuable to their leadership and business operations. They rated his content and applicability 4.8/5. He brings fresh perspectives and real, proven, actionable ideas to make their businesses stronger.