Search Experience Optimization, the New SEO
- Why doesn’t your SEO generate sales?
- Why is search optimization so commoditized?
Search Engine Optimization has been around for two decades. Many businesses invested heavily in it and enjoyed its benefits. However, other companies wasted a lot of money because they focused only on rankings instead of conversion or visitors’ experience.
Google has been constantly rewriting the game’s rules, making frequent algorithm updates. At the same time, driven by its desire to boost revenues, Google has pushed organic listings lower, making paid ads more prominent. Getting top rankings is no longer enough.
Keynote: Optimize for Search Experience to Sell
Many high-ranking websites don’t sell or generate leads. Most visitors leave within 20 seconds without taking any action. Money invested in getting top rankings is wasted. Would you turn on your air conditioner in the summer while leaving doors and windows wide open? It is the same as your website visitors exiting right away.
Over a decade ago, Google realized it could NOT survive as a simple search engine company. Giving its users a good search experience is what it strives for. A good search experience means high conversion.
Learning Objectives ~ Get answers to:
- What does Google value on a website?
- What is online user experience? Why does it matter?
- Why is conversion optimization crucial for rankings?
- How can you maximize your SEO investment?
- Why should you avoid cheap website templates?
- What does Google look for and value?
Actionable Takeaways ~ Gain insights into:
- How to catch your visitors’ attention.
- How you can use content to increase conversion.
- How to apply Neuromarketing to web design.
- Why website speed matters.
- How to help visitors navigate your website.
Google has publicly stated that Search Engine Optimization should become Search Experience Optimization or SXO. That is what is behind all its algorithm changes.
SEO and SXO Keynote Speaker
Many SEO and online marketing speakers talk about the same old, ineffective techniques. Others present secret research results that can’t be validated or duplicated. Now, for the first time, you will get a fresh, new perspective on Search Experience Optimization – The New SEO or SXO. This is driven by scientific Neuromarketing principles rather than guesswork and hunches.
Millions of articles and hundreds of books have been written about SEO. There are many self-proclaimed experts.
- Who should you listen to?
- What is missing from the overwhelming information?
- Where is this industry headed?
Dr. Terry Wu started his online marketing firm in 2003. His company was one of the first two online marketing firms in Minnesota that specialized in Search Engine Optimization. From his extensive experience in working with a wide range of businesses for over 20 years, he truly understands what Google is looking for and how it changes its ranking algorithms.