Sell More with Neuroscience
- Why does decision anxiety stop buyers from buying?
- How do you better persuade your customers to buy?
Traditional sales training is hit-and-miss because it is mostly based on personal experiences and rare anecdotes. You spend a lot of money but get the same recycled content and few results.
Over the past 2-3 decades, Neuroscience research has shown that about 95% of our decisions are made unconsciously. Our buying decisions are influenced by many subtle or even invisible factors we are unaware of.
Keynote: Master the Neuroscience of Selling
Neuroscience research has shown that consumers make unconscious buying decisions in highly predictable ways.
From this science-powered, content-rich keynote, you will discover why buyers’ decision anxiety is the biggest roadblock in selling. You will distinguish “helping customers buy” from “selling.” You will shift from hard selling to helping your customers and clients buy.
Learning Objectives ~ Get answers to:
- Why does the brain take shortcuts in making decisions?
- How do our feelings influence our choices?
- What are some of the common cognitive biases we all have?
- Why does understanding those biases improve sales?
- How are trust and liking built in our minds?
- How can you persuade your customers using science?
Actionable Takeaways ~ Gain insights into:
- What are the questions to ask to sell more?
- How can you use social proof to persuade customers to buy?
- How do you set your prices to promote more sales?
- Why do you need to pay attention to all our senses?
- How do you build your customers’ trust?
- What color should you wear to a sales meeting?
As a highly sought-after Sales Keynote Speaker, Dr. Wu shares insights that help you persuade your customers more effectively. Based on his extensive research, he reveals what is overlooked and ignored by other sales speakers and trainers.
Top Neuroscience Sales Trainer and Speaker
There are countless sales speakers and trainers. They have one thing in common. They rely on anecdotal evidence and personal experiences. Their insights are limited to their biased interpretations of each situation rather than based on objective evaluations using scientific methods. What they teach is rarely applicable to real-world situations.
All sales speakers have another thing in common. They all focus on the conscious behaviors of both customers and salespersons. They teach you how to ask questions, handle rejections, present your value propositions, and demonstrate the features and benefits of what you sell. However, they pay little attention to the unconscious behaviors of buyers and sellers.
Dr. Terry Wu informs his audience about the Neuroscience of buying decisions. His TED talk on Neuromarketing perfectly demonstrates how he distills complicated science into valuable insights that are relatable and practical to businesses. He used relatable stories and research studies to illustrate the power of Neuroscience in sales and marketing. If you are looking for a Sales Speaker who can explain the Neuroscience and Psychology of Selling to your audience, contact Dr. Wu.