Why Adopt Neuro SEO to Stay Ahead
How do changes in Google search results pages affect your lead generation? How can you make your website stand out in search results?
Google has been improving its users’ experiences through neuromarketing for a long time. Today, searchers are presented with images, maps, videos and local business descriptions in search results pages. Google has shifted from showing text-only search results to presenting a wealth of attention-catching, useful information. Google knows that its users prefer websites that are simple, clear, informative and emotionally engaging. SEO without neuromarketing is like driving at night without your headlights on.
Enhance Your SEO with Neuromarketing
Is your SEO becoming less effective, but more expensive? Almost every search engine optimization company has been trying to find out the newest techniques or Google’s latest algorithm updates. That approach will fail sooner or later because Google changes its ranking algorithm more than once a day. Google is getting smarter everyday. Did you ever ask yourself the question: What does Google really want? The untold truth is that Google wants to provide what its users want.
This is how applying neuromarketing can enhance your SEO effort.
- Why Is SEO Much More Than Keywords and External Links? – Your search engine optimization aims at top search engine rankings by providing a wealth of keywords and phrases. Google uses sophisticated algorithms to match user searches with the keywords on your pages. Google’s job is to deliver the websites that its users like.However, you will find the same keywords at your competitors’ websites. How does Google know which one its users find more useful? With neuromarketing, your keywords are smoothly integrated into action-triggering content. The content that is guided by behavioral neuroscience catches customers’ attention, evokes their emotions, provides answers to their questions and nudges them to become buyers. The content appreciated by your visitors is exactly what Google wants. As a reward, Google gives your website better rankings.
- Why Does Visitor Retention Affect Your SEO Performance? – Do most of your potential customers who come to your website from Google leave right away? If they do, your search engine rankings won’t stay high. Search engines use visitor retention as an important indicator of relevance. The longer you can keep visitors engaged at your website, the more relevant your website is to target keyword searches. Neuro web design applies a wide range of techniques to keep visitors interested in exploring your website.For example, emotion-evoking headlines and effective social influence can nudge potential customers toward taking action.
- How Does Neuromarketing Content Increase Your Click-Through Rates? – If you have No. 1 organic rankings at Google, the click-through rates for your high-ranking listings may be as low as 10%. That means nearly 9 out of 10 searchers see your listings, but don’t click to visit your website. How do you encourage more your potential customers click on your hard-earned top listings? Searchers constantly make split-second decisions on which top-ranked listings to click. Those decisions are driven by emotions. Neuromarketing content is written to evoke emotions and feelings, prompting people to make quick decisions.For example, consumers respond subconsciously to trigger words: Free, Save, Discount, XX% Off, etc. Creative use of these words in your web pages’ titles, headings and meta descriptions makes it highly likely for them to appear in your search results listings. Your potential customers have a chance to see your offerings at a glance. Your search engine click-through rates can be doubled, tripled or quadrupled. The higher your listings’ click-through rates, the better your rankings will be.
- How to Double or Triple the ROI for Your SEO – You have spent tens of thousands of dollars to get your website ranked at the top of search engines. However, your leads and sales are slowly trickling in. This is the most common problem for business owners when they hire an SEO company that doesn’t pay attention to conversion. The ultimate goal of SEO is to generate leads and sales. Spending a lot of money on web traffic that doesn’t turn into revenue is as wasteful as heating a house on the coldest winter day while leaving the doors and windows wide open. The main goal of neuromarketing is to turn visitors into customers. When your SEO is powered by neuroscience, your conversion rates shoot up, increasing the return on your SEO investment.
- Why Integrating Neuro Web Design, SEO and Neuromarketing Saves Your Money – For most businesses, hiring separate firms to handle all aspects of internet marketing isn’t economically feasible. Worse, it would be almost impossible for separate firms to coordinate their efforts smoothly. To maximize your overall online marketing effectiveness, all elements must be seamlessly woven together.In most major markets, you can find a single firm, often led by a neuroscientist, that can handle the entire job. Such firms include neuro web designers, experienced SEO specialists and marketing copywriters who understand neuromarketing principles through training and experience. Working together, they can meet your needs for all three essential elements at a total cost that is highly competitive with less capable firms. It’s your website and marketing. Get the biggest bang for your marketing buck.
Boost Your Online Marketing with SEO and Neuromarketing
A superbly effective website, social media, and internet advertising strategy demands a significant investment for any business. All too often, companies follow the lead of their competitors and end up with a poorly functioning cookie-cutter approach. The results are typically disappointing and provide a poor return on their investment. Many web design firms use a one-size-fits-all approach that ignores all the research that has been done by the internet’s most successful firms. Frankly, most small business websites tend to look alike and produce extremely low conversion rates. The internet has changed. Competitive success increasingly demands combining consumer neuroscience research-based design concepts, scientific SEO, and outstanding copywriting. Your company needs to win the race. This website is designed to help you understand how that is done.