Learn More About Neuromarketing and Neuro Sales
- Why are Google and Amazon employing Neuromarketing?
- Why does Neuroscience boost your sales and marketing?
Many successful companies are applying new scientific insights to boost their marketing and increase their sales. The results they’re seeing are mind-blowing. We’d like to share the Neuroscience of Selling and Marketing with you. We hope the knowledge you gain will empower you and your business to be more competitive and successful.
Game-Changing Neuromarketing and Neuro Sales Consulting
As the ONLY Neuromarketing consulting firm in the Midwest, we help businesses of all sizes to improve their ROI on sales and marketing by applying Neuroscience, Psychology and Economics. When your sales and marketing are driven by science, you will see exceptional and reliable results.
- Neuromarketing Consulting for Consumer Research – Many research tools are available, including fMRI Brain Scans, EEG Monitoring and Analysis, Eye Movement Tracking, and Facial Expression Analysis. Before investing in these technologies, it is important to understand the science and the limitations. Choosing the wrong tool for the wrong reason, you end up paying a lot of money for worthless data.
- Increase Your Google PageSpeed Score Up To 5X – When your website is slow, it turns away your potential customers. Even worse, it lowers your Google rankings. Your SEO is not done properly if your Google PageSpeed score is low.
- Use Social Proof to Sell More – Consumers love to make decisions by following the crowd. We help you use a wide range of social proof influence techniques to persuade more customers to buy from you. The most successful companies, including Amazon, Google and Apple, all employ these scientific techniques.
- Price to Sell with Neuroscience – How you price your products and your services can make or break your bottom line. Instead of copying competitors’ pricing strategies, we can advise you on how to price better and smarter. Our methodology is backed by scientific research.
- Boost Your Sales Conversion Up To 5 Times? – Not paying attention to conversion is no different from leaving your windows wide open while heating your house in the winter. No matter how much you spend on marketing and advertising, you will waste your money if your conversion is high.
- Why Design Your Website with Neuroscience – Does your website look the same as your competitors’ websites? We design our clients websites by applying Neuroscience insights for higher Google rankings and exceptional conversion.
- Power Your SEO with Neuromarketing – SEO isn’t about keywords, links, or trendy tricks. Top Google rankings depend more on visitors’ experience at your website than anything else. Create a good user experience by using science, and your website will rank higher.
- Reduce Your Google Ads Cost by HALF – Is Google Ads getting too expensive for you? You can’t afford paying more and more for a click. We manage your account intelligently so that only your competitors have to pay more.
- Influence Your Customers with Color – Colors trigger our emotions unconsciously. When choosing the colors for your marketing materials, rely on Neuroscience and Psychology, instead of your or your graphic designer’s personal preferences.
- Create a Better Customer Experience with Sensory Marketing – Your products or services can touch all senses of your customers. All those senses can interact with each other without our awareness. Paying close attention to how your customers feel will pay off handsomely.
- Apply Scent Marketing – What we smell can have a strong impact on our emotions and judgments. Understanding how to use the right scent can boost your sales dramatically, according to scientific research.
Schedule Dr. Wu to Speak about Neuromarketing and Neuro Sales
- Speaker On The Neuroscience of Sales and Marketing – If you would like to inform your audience about the Neuroscience of Sales and Marketing, Dr. Wu has the best ways to make complicated science understandable, relatable and actionable. His talks have been highly rated by business owners, corporate executives and professionals.
- Why Neuromarketing Matters to Your Bottom Line – This 45-minute keynote is a fascinating introduction to the Neuroscience of Marketing. It is packed with real stories and ground-breaking research studies.
- The Neuroscience of Sales – This 45-minute keynote or 2-hour workshop gives business leaders and sales professionals plenty of actionable techniques that are based on the science of selling.
- Why Search Experience Optimization SXO Is the New SEO – Old-fashioned SEO that focuses on keywords and links is no longer adequate. Google has rewritten the rules of the game and put user experience optimization or SXO as the top priority.
- Neuromarketing Book – Dr. Wu is currently writing the book “Why The Brain Buys: The Neuroscience of Sales and Marketing.” The book is expected to be published in 2021-2022.
Apply Neuromarketing to Grow Your Business
- Neuromarketing Powers Amazon’s Sales – Amazon doesn’t have a single salesperson. What makes its customers buy and stay loyal? How does Neuroscience help its shoppers to buy?
- Amazon’s Neuro Web Design – What can businesses learn from Amazon’s effective web design? How does Amazon integrate various Neuromarketing principles to motivate buying decisions?
- How Amazon Applies Persuasive Design to Sell More – How does Amazon make it easy for its customers to buy? How does the retail giant optimize the shopping experience to generate more sales?
- How Amazon Maximizes Sales from Each Customer – How is Amazon’s website optimized for the highest conversion? Why are Neuroscience and Psychology the foundation of its high conversion rate?
- Hire a Neuromarketing Consulting Firm – Today’s most successful companies, like Amazon, Google and Coca Cola, have invested heavily in neuroscience-based marketing. Why? Because it works. Neuromarketing experts are hard to find. For small and midsize businesses, hiring a proven neuromarketing consulting firm helps you get the jump on your competition.
- How Does the Brain Make Buying Decisions? – Through advanced brain imaging technology, Neuroscientists have discovered that about 95% of all our decisions are made unconsciously. That finding has brought drastic changes to marketing and advertising.
- Persuasion Powered by Neuroscience, Psychology and Economics – How to persuade your future customers has been the subject of numerous books and sales training programs. However, most of them are based on personal experiences, instead of science. Persuasion techniques based on science are much more reliable and effective.
- What Is Consumer Neuroscience? – Traditionally, market research had been quite unreliable, even misleading. Over the last 2-3 decades, Neuroscience has provided new insights into how consumers make decisions.
- Sell More High-Priced Products and Services with Neuromarketing – Making sales or generating leads for high-ticket items and services requires unique persuasion techniques. Learn how people compare pricing, measure value and make buying decisions. We’ll show you how re-setting price anchors and stimulating product research can improve sales numbers.
- Apply Proven Neuromarketing Techniques – Neuromarketing can help you boost your revenues. From pricing strategies and smart web design to incentives that help you increase your sales conversion, we’ll show you effective ideas you can put to work now.
- Optimize Your Customers’ Online Experience – From the moment someone sees your marketing message, their experience with your products or services begins. Neuromarketing helps you improve that experience for every potential customer. Now, you can rely on science to persuade them to buy.
- Understand Your Customers with Neuroscience – Do people make buying decisions based on extensive product research or an impulse? What does Neuroscience research into decision-making reveal? The answers will surprise you and improve your marketing effectiveness.
- Boost Your Online Marketing with Neuroscience – By using the five tested methods presented here, you can make your website far more effective. Subtle changes in your design, and attention to subtle details can trigger more customers to make a purchase or contact you.
- How Will Neuromarketing Change Internet Marketing? – The most successful companies, including Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, have benefited from their Neuromarketing investment. Small and midsize companies can gain many insights from these internet giants.
- Apply Neuroscience to Enhance Your Web Design – Do you know why most websites look very much alike? Are common design errors decreasing your sales? Neuroscience research shows why template-based web designs fail to persuade your customers.
- Design Your Website to Sell More with Neuromarketing – Does your website use royalty-free stock images? We’ll show you why that’s a bad idea. We’ll also give you Neuroscience insights into how to better persuade your future customers. Neuromarketing will dramatically increase your conversation rates.
- Optimize Your Website Visually Using Neuroscience – Most websites are designed based on graphic designers or business owners’ personal preferences. Neuroscience research shows how presenting the right visual information can build trust in your future customers. From font choices and images to background colors and videos, what you present on your website can make or break the sale.
- Why Political Campaigns Use Neuromarketing – The Neuroscience research behind Neuromarketing is all about decision-making. In politics, just as in business, convincing people to make favorable decisions is a top priority. Political campaigns are leveraging brain studies to be more effective in convincing voters.
- Is Neuromarketing Ethical? – Some people are concerned that using Neuroscience research to improve sales might be unethical. It’s not. Attempts to manipulate consumers don’t trigger sales. Instead, they trigger negative reactions. Ethical businesses use Neuromarketing to improve their customers’ experiences and help them decide. There is no “Buy Button” in the brain.
- Sell to the Biased Brain – Neuroscience research has shown that people make 95% of decisions quickly, based on emotions or intuition. Our brains resist complex reasoning, and use shortcut thinking for most decisions. There are more than 200 cognitive biases that influence our buying decisions.
- Our Tendency to Avoid Losses Can Influence What We Buy – The loss aversion bias is widely used in marketing to promote decision making. It’s not new. Stock shortages and time-limited offers have been used almost forever. Neuroscience research, however, has shown us why this works and how to make it work even better.
- Use Price Anchors to Increase Sales – Consumers want to compare prices. Neuroscientists have demonstrated that people make price comparisons in odd ways. Understanding the anchoring cognitive bias can help you establish new price anchors to replace existing ones with new ones. That can help you close the deal.
- Catch and Hold Your Customers’ Attention – Once potential customers land on your website, capturing and holding their attention is crucial. Our understanding of the brain’s attentional biases offers clues on how to accomplish both goals.
- The Latest Available Information Biases Our Judgments – Our brains like to make decisions quickly and based on intuition. Most often, we consider the information that is readily available to be more important than hard-to-find facts. In marketing, how you present information matters.
- Your Customers Love to Follow the Crowd – The bandwagon cognitive bias explains our tendency to follow others’ decisions. It’s the foundation of using social proof, like testimonials, reviews, and best-seller labels to help consumers make decisions.
- It Is Hard to Change One’s Belief – The confirmation cognitive bias leads us to prefer information we have heard or seen multiple times, even if it is incorrect. This bias is behind brand loyalties. You can counter it to present new information in your marketing.
- Understand Why Your Customers Resist Change – The conservatism cognitive bias is the brain’s tendency to fear changes. Like the confirmation bias, it’s closely connected to branding. It explains why 90% of new products fail to gain market share.
- How Positive Outcomes Influence Buying Behavior – The fast-thinking brain reacts quickly to positive outcomes in the future. Big jackpots, despite extremely poor odds, get people to buy lottery tickets regularly. Expected good outcomes override rational decisions.
- Why Prices Are Relative – Our brains are lazy when it comes to calculations. When people compare numbers, they do it quickly and only roughly. That’s why we see $19.95 as a better price than $20.00. We estimate calculations poorly when making decisions.
Over the last 2-3 decades, advances in Neuroscience, Psychology, Economics and Data Science have given us a better understanding of our decision-making. Now, we know with certainty that the human brain makes about 95% of decisions unconsciously. Emotions, feelings and intuition are the primary driving forces of all our decisions, including buying decisions.