Top-Notch Neuromarketing and Neuroscience Sales Firm
- Are you flushing your marketing budget down the drain?
- Do you know the flaws of traditional advertising?
Historically, marketing and advertising were hit-and-miss. Even today, most marketers and advertisers don’t really understand why consumers buy. Their methods are mostly based on their own guesswork, instead of being guided by science.
Many people think that customers decide to buy based on logic and rational thinking. Neuroscience research has revealed that people make most decisions intuitively and out of habit instead. Neuromarketing helps you tailor your ads and content to influence those unconscious choices.
Why Your Business Makes or Break on Neuroscience
- Do you have a memorable story tied to what you sell?
- Do you know what triggers the brain’s buying decisions?
- Are you handing your competition new business?
Neuroscience discoveries offer powerful ways to change your answers from no to yes for all those questions.
Your advertising and marketing efforts have just one goal – selling your products and services. Flashy, pretty promotional materials are useless in getting your potential buyers to act. How do you connect with your potential customers who have urgent problems to solve or are under a lot of stress? They come to you, looking for ways to trust you and wanting information. They are NOT impressed by how cool or creative you.
- How to Trigger Positive Decision-Making – The instant a potential customer meets with your salesperson or lands on your website, the decision-making begins. However, if your salesperson shows up in the wrong color of suit or wears a strong cologne, the customer could be lost. Neuroscience research has identified many subtle cues that the brain relies on when making buying decisions. Understanding those invisible cues is critical in turning a potential customer into a paying customer.On the website, most visitors are gone in less than 10 seconds. Why? Because they didn’t find any reason to stay. The first goal of neuro web design is to capture the visitor’s attention and motivate them to explore. That’s an instant and unconscious decision. After that, the goal of Neuromarketing is to retain visitors. Then it leads them to relevant information and stimulates action by engaging slower, analytical thinking. If you know how the brain responds to different messages and cues, you can apply action triggers that lead your potential customers to positive decisions.
- Subtle Cues Work More Effectively – Consumers are bombarded by advertisements that overwhelm all of their senses. In contrast, Neuromarketing applies subtle techniques. Most people will never notice them, but they’ll act on them. A thorough understanding of the underlying science is essential for implementing these techniques correctly.For example, the number of clicks a button on the screen receives can depend on its color and font choice. To trigger more clicks, a Neuromarketer will select the most effective color and font, based on science and data. An average web designer will choose both for artistic reasons based only on personal preferences. The title of a landing page or the wording of a PPC ad headline can make a dramatic difference in visitor retention or the number of click-throughs. A Neuroscience marketing firm can help find the right language. They can increase desired actions by 100% to 500%. That’s an enormous advantage.
- Neuromarketing Firms Are in High Demand – As the success of this new way of internet marketing has become more widely known, the demand for it has exploded. Major corporations are actively hiring Neuromarketers. Amazon and Google have been leading the way.Changes in websites and user interfaces based on Neuroscience and Psychology principles have boosted profits. More and more businesses have become aware of the benefits. Marketing firms led by neuroscientists are extremely scarce. It’s an extremely specialized field.
- Your Bottom Line Depends on Neuromarketing – In every business sector, from consumer-oriented companies to business-to-business enterprises, competition is fierce. Profit margins are shrinking. Making marketing successful has become more and more elusive. Every company, from local HVAC companies, real estate brokers and healthcare providers to manufacturers, job agencies and law firms, needs a competitive edge. Comprehensive implementation of Neuroscience marketing techniques has a proven track record. Increases in leads and sales from 100% to 500% and more can be achieved.As these new, but highly effective techniques are used by more and more businesses, it will become harder and harder to compete without them. Don’t let your business be left behind.
Harness the Power of Neuroscience Marketing
One of our goals is to help you understand that Neuroscience has provided businesses more essential tools for generating sales and revenues. We want to show you how these tools work together to build success in every business sector. As one of only a handful of Neuromarketing firms led by an experienced Neuroscientist, we want to share our knowledge and expertise. We help you get a clear understanding, in simple terms, of why and how this proven applied science is growing so rapidly. Armed with that information, you’ll be better equipped to compete in an increasingly competitive marketplace.