Sell MORE with Neuro Web Design
- What if your website stood head and shoulders above the rest?
- What if it could generate 2-5 times more leads?
Can you catch your website visitors’ attention in less than 3 seconds? What photos should you use? What colors should you choose? How fast does your website load? How does your website’s layout affect their stay time?
With tens of thousands of website templates available for $10-$50, 80-90% of all websites are built with cheap templates. As a result, most websites look the same. Nothing separates your unique business from your competition. Your template-based website suffers from extremely low conversion.
Apply Neuroscience to Web Design
We apply Neuroscience insights to web design to conversion optimization. Our choices of colors, fonts, layout, and photos are made based on science, not our or your personal preferences. Our clients’ websites instantly connect with visitors emotionally, engaging them to learn more and stay longer.
- 15-Page Neuro Website: $17,650
- 25-Page Neuro Website: $4,780 more (total: $22,430)
We will completely revamp your website by applying Neuroscience principles to maximize your sales conversion. Each package includes content writing, web design, SEO, and conversion optimization, guided by the latest Neuromarketing insights. Project completion time: 2-3 months.
Here is a client website designed with Neuroscience principles. It includes real photos, a clear navigation menu, an easy-to-find property search box, and plenty of informative content. It stands out in thousands of generic, template-based websites.
In 2014, it was reported that Google tested about 50 shades of blue to be used in its pay-per-click ad links. By monitoring clicks of paid ads, they chose the shade of blue that triggered the most clicks. The company estimates that using the most effective blue color added $200 million in revenues annually.
Optimize Your Web Design for Maximum Impact
In the past few years, Amazon, Facebook, and Google have made extensive use of Neuromarketing techniques. Those companies hire Neuroscientists who take the lead in designing websites and running advertising campaigns. They help customize web content and messages to maximize sales growth. This game-changing approach has reshaped the advertising landscape. As research into how the brain works has increased, Neuroscientists have discovered how and why people make purchase decisions.
- 5 Ways to Beat Your Competition with Neuro Web Design – You’ve probably checked out your competitors’ websites. Odds are that they look a lot alike, and that your website looks a lot like theirs. That’s because most web design companies use standard templates. Your website is probably not generating the leads and sales you think it should. If your website had a design based on Neuroscience principles, it would perform much better.Look closely at Amazon, Google and Facebook’s websites. They look nothing like typical websites. Each of them incorporates Neuro Web Design techniques. That’s part of the reason they stay ahead of their competition.
- How Does Neuromarketing Web Design Trigger Buying Decisions? – How do new visitors see your website? Using eye-tracking technology, Neuroscientists have studied how people move their eyes to look at parts of web pages. They have identified hot spots that are looked at more frequently. With Neuro Web Design, we apply that knowledge to catch visitors’ attention and encourage positive action. For most typical designs by generic web design companies, the layout only triggers a quick exit.Using Neuroscience, an effective layout feeds the eyes important information, encourages a longer stay, and tells your story. Then, emotion-evoking cues embedded in the design trigger more conversions.
- Optimize Your Web Design for Stronger Visual Appeal – If your website is typical, there’s a large photo at the top of the page. Typically, it’s a stock photo chosen by your web design company to impress you, instead of your future customers. Those stock photos do more harm than good. They don’t convey any useful information.Neuroscience studies have shown visitors can spot stock photos right away. Stock photos make a business website less trustworthy. Images selected according to Neuromarketing principles not only convey information but can even guide people’s eyes and evoke positive emotions.
- Why Neuro Web Design Enhances SEO – Google’s goal is to send its users to websites that provide a good user experience. If your website is liked by Google’s searchers, it sends the search engine a strong signal about its usefulness. Google will increase your rankings based on that feedback. However, if most new visitors leave your website within 20 seconds, that tells Google your website has little relevance. Your rankings will drop as a result.Implementing Neuro Web Design techniques will significantly increase visitors’ stay time, and the conversation rate. Neuromarketing-based web design definitely brings more return for your SEO investment.
- Optimize User Experience with Neuro Web Design – Today’s internet users are very sophisticated. They have high expectations. Do your new visitors have to wait long for your website to download? Can they find useful information easily? Do you offer more value than your competitors? Is it easy for them to buy or contact you? The better the experience your website can offer, the more likely visitors will trust your company. That means more customers and profits.Your web pages should give visitors relevant information, understand their concerns and worries, and help them make decisions. Your reward will be higher conversion rates and increased revenues.
As the only Neuromarketing company in the Midwest, we want to help you understand how America’s biggest corporations use these cutting-edge techniques to dominate in their industries.
Designing High-Conversion Business Websites
An ordinary website design can’t deliver anything but ordinary results. If your company’s website is just like your competitors’, you can’t outcompete them. By incorporating the latest brain research, powerful SEO, and dynamic Neuromarketing content, your website will stand out and outperform competing websites. Through neuroscience marketing, your website can become a high-performance revenue generator.