Neuro Web Design Generates MORE Sales
What if your website stood head and shoulders above the rest? What if it could generate two to five times more leads? How much would that be worth to your business?
In 2014, it was reported that Google tested many shades of blue to be used in its pay-per-click ad links. By monitoring clicks, they narrowed it down to the two that were clicked most often. Then, they chose the shade of blue that triggered the most clicks in final tests. The company estimates that using the most effective blue color added $200 million in revenues annually. Web design isn’t just about the overall appearance of web pages. The tiniest details matter.
Optimize Your Web Design for Maximum Impact
In the past few years, Amazon, Facebook, and Google have made extensive use of neuromarketing techniques. Those companies hire neuroscientists who take the lead in designing websites and running advertising campaigns. They help customize web content and messages to maximize sales growth. This game-changing approach has reshaped the advertising landscape.
As the only neuromarketing firm in the Midwest, we want to help you understand how America’s biggest corporations use these cutting-edge techniques to dominate in their industries.
- 5 Ways to Beat Your Competition with Neuro Web Design – You’ve probably checked out your competitors’ websites. Odds are that they look a lot alike, and that your website looks a lot like theirs. That’s because most web design companies use standard templates. Your website is probably not generating the leads and sales you think it should. Neither are those competing websites. Why keep doing things that don’t pay off? If your website had a design based on neuroscience principles, it would look different and perform much better.Look closely at Amazon, Google and Facebook’s websites. They look nothing like typical business websites. Each of them incorporates neuro web design techniques. That’s part of the reason they stay ahead of their competition.
- How Does Web Design Guided by Neuromarketing Trigger Buying Decisions? – How do new visitors see your website? Using eye-tracking technology, neuroscientists have studied how people eyes move to look at parts of web pages. They have identified hot spots that are looked at more frequently. A neuro web design applies that knowledge to catch visitors’ attention and encourage positive action. For most typical designs by generic web design companies, the layout only triggers a quick exit. How can your marketing message reach visitors if they’re gone in seconds? Using neuroscience as the guide, an effective layout feeds the eyes important information, encourages a longer stay, and tells your story.Your potential customers see that the web page is relevant to their needs and decide to stick around. Then, neuro web design uses emotion-evoking cues that result in more conversions.
- How to Optimize Your Web Design for Stronger Visual Appeal – If your website is typical, there’s a large graphic at the top of the page. Typically, it’s a stock photo chosen by your web design company to impress you, instead of your future customers. Those stock photos do more harm than good. They don’t convey any information, but make visitors wait for them to download. Applying neuromarketing insights in your web design can turns more traffic into leads and sales.Neuroscience researchers have used functional MRI (fMRI) scans to measure response to images. They show that the typical images are ineffective and don’t encourage visitors to stay and explore further. Images selected according to neuromarketing principles not only convey information but can even guide people’s eyes and evoke positive emotions.
- Why Neuro Web Design Enhances Your SEO – If your SEO campaign is effective, the overwhelming majority of website visitors come from search engines like Google. Google’s goal is to send its users to websites that they like and find useful. If your website is liked by Google’s searchers, it sends Google a strong signal about its usefulness. Google will increase your rankings based on that feedback. However, if most new visitors come to your website and leave within 30 seconds, that tells Google your website has little relevance. Your rankings will drop as a result. Implementing neuro web design techniques will significantly increase visitors’ stay time, the number of web pages viewed and the conversation rate. Neuro web design definitely brings more return for your SEO investment.
- How to Optimize User Experience with Neuro Web Design – Today’s internet users are very sophisticated. They have high expectations. Do your new visitors have to wait long for your web pages to download? Can they find useful information easily? Do you offer more value than your competitors? Is it easy for them to buy or contact you? The better the experience your website can offer, the more likely visitors will trust your company.That means more customers and profits. Your web pages should give visitors relevant information, understand their concerns and worries, and help them make decisions. Your reward will be higher conversion rates and increased revenues.
Designing High-Conversion Business Websites
An ordinary website design can’t deliver anything but ordinary results. If your company’s website is just like your competitors’, you can’t outcompete them. By incorporating the latest brain research, powerful SEO, and dynamic neuromarketing content, your website will stand out and outperform competing websites. Through neuroscience marketing, your website can become a high-performance revenue generator.