What Makes Your Customers Buy More?
- What images can increase sales on your website?
- Why is your online conversion rate so low?
A study tested the effect of background images on shoppers’ behavior on a furniture website. One image showed clouds in the sky. The other depicted a lot of pennies. With the cloud image, more shoppers chose higher-priced, comfortable furniture. When pennies were the background, more bought lower-priced items or clearance items.
The background images provide visual cues to the unconscious mind and influence its decision-making. Graphical images can evoke emotions. Most buying decisions are driven by unconscious emotions.
Internet Neuromarketing Has Proven Its Effectiveness
If you are like most business owners, you’re beginning to hear about applying the latest brain research findings in marketing. Neuroscientists have discovered many new insights on how consumers makes decisions. Those discoveries have led to a better understanding of how to persuade consumers.
Major corporations, including giants like Facebook, Amazon and Google, were among the first to embrace these new scientific methods. They have seen tremendous growth in sales and revenues. Here’s why you should start adding consumer neuroscience techniques to your own marketing planning and execution.
- More Businesses Are Adopting Internet Neuromarketing – Neuroscience marketing works. Increases in online and offline conversion rates from 100% to 500% are typical. What that means is that businesses of all types, in every industry, are quickly seeing the persuasive and money-saving power of Neuromarketing. There’s a sense of urgency. In local and regional business markets, the first companies in any sector who benefit from Neuromarketing gain an immediate edge over those who do not.Internet Neuromarketing firms that specializes in neuro web design, SEO and pay-per-click advertising are in short supply. Such companies are very rare even in large markets.
- How to Generate More Leads and Sales Online – You may already know what the conversion rate is for your current website or social media. That rate is the percentage of web visitors who act to become leads or customers. Most likely, your conversion rate is around 1%, which is the average. Your potential customers are actively looking for products to buy or services to hire. Neuromarketing, applied effectively, can double or triple conversion rates. In some cases, the increase is even larger.That simple fact is why wildly successful internet companies are hiring Neuroscientists to help increase conversion rates. If you want stronger growth, the path is clear.
- Internet Neuromarketing Matters to Your Bottom Line – Business growth comes from converting more potential customers into revenues. If you double your conversion rate, you double your revenues.If you triple that rate, you’re on the fast track to growth and increased profitability. Examine your competitors’ websites and social media venues. Are they applying neuroscience in reaching out and persuading their customers? If so, they are taking away your sales. If not, you have an opportunity to grab the lead. Now is the time to rely on science to boost your sales.
- Online Neuroscience Marketing Requires a Holistic Approach – Some businesses take a piecemeal approach to lower the cost. Then, when they don’t see immediate, dramatic improvements, they abandon the new approach.That only benefits your competitors. For example, you might be tempted to try some Neuromarketing techniques in your pay-per-click ads. That might increase click-throughs to website landing pages. However, if those landing pages are not optimized for conversion, you won’t see dramatic sales and lead generation increases. Maximum results from Neuromarketing techniques require integration throughout your marketing.
- How Your Advertising Benefits from Neuromarketing – In any broad-spectrum internet marketing plan, you depend on every element to contribute to your bottom line. In most cases, your SEO, PPC ads, social media presence, and even traditional advertising lead consumers to your website. There, well-crafted landing pages convert visitors into customers. That’s the goal. How well the individual marketing efforts work determines your success. All too often, those individual elements do not interact effectively.Conversion rates remain low and business growth is stagnant. Neuromarketing can give you the competitive edge that you have been searching for. Like all marketing efforts, though, it must be used in a coordinated way to provide optimal benefits.
- You Need a Proven Neuromarketing Firm – There is no shortage of websites, blogs and published books on this exciting subject. The available information provides a good introduction, but won’t give you enough to implement working techniques in your own efforts. Often, the techniques described are generic. Your business is unique. It takes years of research, testing and real-world experience to become an expert. Once you understand that internet Neuromarketing is effective in increasing leads and sales, it’s time to act.Your competitors are looking at the same information and wasting no time. Your best option is to get help from an experienced Neuromarketing firm.
- Successful Neuromarketing Demands a Serious Commitment – Trying a few novel concepts learned on a blog might seem a money-saving proposition. In reality, running a failed marketing campaign only saves money for your competitors. Achieving tangible results requires new ways of thinking about web design, content writing and SEO.When major corporations began testing Neuromarketing, they applied its principles to selected portions of their websites. Then they closely tracked the impact over time and conducted extensive testing. Smaller companies can get best results by working with a neuroscientist-led Neuromarketing firm that specializes in neuro web design, SEO and Google Ads.
Apply Neuromarketing to Web Design, SEO and PPC
As the Minnesota’s only neuroscience marketing firm that specializes in neuro web design, SEO and Google Ads management, we want to help our clients generate more profits. Every business owner needs to understand what influences consumers’ decisions. The research into the brain’s decision-making processes has made an enormous impact in how businesses reach out to their customers across all industries. As more and more enterprises take advantage of this research, competition is becoming even more fierce. We encourage you to explore these exciting, powerful discoveries and to consider what they mean for your future success and growth.