Speed up Your Website for Your Customers and Google
- Why are you losing customers to competition on Google?
- Do you know why your website’s Google score is so low?
How quickly does your website appear on your customers’ computers or smartphones? It matters. Google calculates that up to 57% of users abandon a website if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load.
Why does the PageSpeed score matter? Amazon discovered that a 0.1 second speed-up resulted in $1.7 Billion higher annual sales. If your company’s website is a slowpoke, it could cost you far more than you think. Page speed is the first element of every user’s experience on a website. Neuromarketing is all about giving customers a good experience.
Get Your Website’s Google Speed Score Instantly
Google measures all aspects of website performance to guide its rankings. This Page Speed Insights will test your website for speed and give it a 0-100 ranking. We also recommend checking the score for your web design and SEO company’s website. Most of them do poorly in that Google test. By all means, avoid companies that can’t get a high score for their own website.
Double, Triple or Quadruple Your Speed Score
- Score 55+ Speedy Package: $4210
- Score 70+ Speedier Package: $1420 more, total: $5630
You will received detailed, easy-to-follow instructions to change your website’s codes. Such changes won’t impact how your website looks or functions. They can be implemented by your web design team in 1-3 hours. This service will increase your speed score, boost your Google rankings, and create a better customer experience. Project completion time: 2-3 weeks.
Recently, a client hired us for a Neuromarketing consultation to improve their website performance. When we checked their website’s page speed, we found that it was rated at 17 out of 100. After an in-depth analysis, we made several suggestions for improvements. Once our recommendations were implemented, their score jumped up to 85! That’s much better. Why was the website so slow? Most business owners, web designers and SEO companies don’t know how important website speed is to visitors’ experience.
5 Ways to Improve Your Google PageSpeed Score
Common mistakes made by web design companies slow down website performance. Often, the design templates they rely on are not optimized for speed. Instead, they are built with heavy, convoluted codes. When we consult with clients, our initial suggestions typically focus on the issues below.
- Change Embedding for YouTube Videos – You can speed up page loading by using iFrame to embed YouTube videos. This requires some scripting and CSS changes in the page code. Limiting the number of embedded videos on a page will also improve page load time.
- Check Hosting Performance – Not all web hosting services are equal. Poor performance from your hosting company can introduce latency delays that hurt your page load speed. For example, if too many domains are sharing your server, your performance will suffer. It’s worth paying a little more for outstanding hosting. We can help you test your host and suggest ways to improve performance.
- Eliminate Unnecessary Links in Page Code – Every link on a page takes time to process. Poor SEO practices often lead to the inclusion of multiple spam links in page code to add keywords. These not only hurt performance, but also lower Google rankings. Broken or dead links are common, particularly on older websites. Get rid of them.
Apply Neuromarketing to Improve User Experience
At our Neuromarketing company, every website we design employs Neuromarketing principles throughout. Our sharp focus on an outstanding user experience is just one aspect of that. We hand-code every website for maximum performance, including the fastest possible page loading. If your company’s website rates poorly or just average in Google’s Page Speed Insights test, our expert, Neuroscience-based consulting services are just a call away. Contact us anytime to discuss your needs and let us help you maximize your performance and conversion rates.