Boost Your Conversion by 5-10 Times with Neuromarketing
- What motivates customers to make buying decisions?
- How do you demonstrate the value of what you sell?
In a study published in 1975, volunteers were asked to rate quality of cookies from 2 jars. One jar had 10 cookies and the other had only 2.
Not surprisingly, the cookies in the jar with only 2 left were rated higher in quality. What was surprising is that all the cookies used in the study were identical. We tend to believe that if something is wanted by more people, it must be very valuable. We were born with this tendency.
How Google Used Scarcity to Promote Gmail
When Google launched its Gmail service in 2004, it had to compete with the leaders, Yahoo and Hotmail.
Google limited signups at first, only allowing invited users to create an account. Then, it allowed each existing Gmail user to invite up to 50 additional users. People saw having a Gmail account as a limited, privileged opportunity. They rushed to sign up. Now Google has become the largest email provider.
Optimize Your Sales and Marketing Conversion
Everything about marketing comes down to just one factor: Conversion. From SEO, social media, paid advertising, print ads and radio and TV commercials, your goal is to convert potential customers into leads and sales.
- 5 Actionable Recommendations for $5850
- 8 Actionable Recommendations for $2430 more (total: $8280)
We will conduct in-depth research on your business and your competition. We will recommend science-based, proven practices of web design, SEO, and conversation optimization, specifically customized for your company. Our recommended changes will boost your sales and marketing conversion by 5 to 10 times. Project completion time: 3-4 weeks.
Every conversion involves multiple decisions. Neuromarketing research has revealed many insights into why and how consumers make all those decisions and what influences them.
- Why Is the First 15 Seconds of a Website Visit the Most Crucial? – A clock starts ticking as soon as a potential customer lands on your website. Within seconds, that person either decides to stay or leave. A disturbingly high majority of visitors almost instantly leave and go elsewhere.These quick decisions are based on emotions and instant associations. The brain responds unconsciously to immediately perceived cues. In unfamiliar surroundings the most common response is to flee. Neuromarketing techniques are most effective in triggering visitors’ unconscious thinking and convincing them to stay. This is the first step of conversion optimization.
- How to Make Visitors Stay Longer – After deciding to stay, the brain starts gathering and analyzing the available information. That process is much slower. Convincing potential customers to find out what you have to offer is the key to eventual conversion. Using eye-tracking, researchers understand patterns website visitors use to scan a typical web page.Neuro Web Design puts relevant images, action points and headings on the page where visitors’ eyes scan. Presenting web content based on eye-movement patterns has been shown to catch visitors’ attention and keep them engaged longer.
- How to Engage Both Fast and Slow Thinking – Consumers rely on both fast intuitive and slow analytical thinking to make buying decisions. Optimizing web conversion rates with Neuromarketing techniques aims at activating both processes. A series of decisions is made as a visitor navigates a website. For example, the decision to click a link to another web page is a fast-thinking action, triggered as the reasoning mind seeks additional information. Hot-button topics and emotion-evoking images influence those unconscious decisions.At the same time, well-written, informative content must satisfy the analytical mind that evaluates product features, cost and trustworthiness.
Integrating Neuromarketing into Your Internet Marketing
Every successful conversion comes at the end of many decisions. Those decisions are made in every marketing venue. Pay-per-Click advertising, social media, and SEO can all benefit from our insights into decision-making.
- Emotional Triggers Boost Your Google Ads Click Rates – Every paid display ad on Google will be more effective at generating click-throughs if it employs language that stimulates fast decisions. Power words that trigger an emotional or intuitive response will get clicked far more often than words that focus on facts and benefits of what you sell.
- Neuroscience SEO Creates Better Organic Rankings – Google users don’t simply click the top-ranked listings. They scan the listings quickly. If words in the listings don’t connect with the users, they simply ignore them. Writing page titles and descriptions to trigger fast emotional responses helps improve click rates.
- Neuro Web Design Drives up Sales and Conversion – All marketing efforts should lead directly to highly relevant web pages on your website. Every click-through should lead to a targeted landing page. Using Neuro Web Design for retention and conversion optimization can turn more web traffic into sales.
- Social Media Adds Crowd Influence – Building confidence and trust in your business should be your primary goal on social media venues. Social proof cues are proven forces that motivate your potential customers to buy from you.
- Internal Links on Your Website Create Better User Engagement – Whenever potential customers visit your website, they need to view several web pages before making a purchase. If your internal links are written to stimulate their interest and guide them toward conversion subtly, they will have a much higher chance to see more of what you offer. This conversion rate optimization approach is proven to generate more sales and leads.
Increase Your Sales through Optimized Conversion
No single technique will convert everyone. Each visitor is unique. One may decide to convert instantly, based on immediate, intuitive thinking. Another may convert suddenly after viewing a social confirmation element. Still another may have engaged more analytical thinking to absorb and digest information. Others will click internal links and do additional research.
Applying Neuromarketing can maximize conversion. For ideally optimized websites, conversion can be as high as 28%. Most websites have a conversion rate hovering around 1%. If you can increase your conversion to 3% to 5%, that’s a 300% – 500% increase in leads or sales. That’s money in the bank. Thorough, expert Neuromarketing conversion optimization can yield those results.