Neuromarketing Consulting Services
Is your marketing highly effective? Amazon, Google, Twitter and many companies have shown a new way to persuade their customers. How? They have applied neuroscience research on consumer behavior to all aspects of their consumer-focused presence over the past decade. Their growth has been tremendous.
As the only Neuromarketing firm in the Midwest, our goal is to help you understand why neuroscience-powered sales and marketing are essential to boost your bottom line.
You may have heard more and more about Neuromarketing. Here, you’ll find the information about this new approach to marketing.
Drive up Your Revenues with Neuroscience
Major corporations are hiring Neuromarketers to direct their marketing campaigns. Amazon, Google and Facebook can test minor changes in their presentations quickly, due to its enormous traffic. If you own a small or midsize company, it is not practical to conduct expensive tests. Our firm offers a complete spectrum of consulting services. We can help your business turbocharge its marketing using science.
- Sell Better with Pricing Strategies Guided by Science – When Williams Sonoma first introduced its bread-maker machine, they priced it at $275. Sales were dismal, because customers had no idea what the price should be. When they introduced a higher priced model for comparison, sales zoomed for the original model. Customers need cues and love comparisons. How you handle pricing can make all the difference.
- Use Colors to Affect Emotional Responses – That’s why Google tested close to 50 colors for ad links before settling on one that increased click-throughs. Other studies show that background colors on websites and print materials affect readers’ cognition. Choose the wrong color for an action button on a website, and you may drive visitors away, instead of driving sales. The color of your logo or page title can make or break the user’s experience.
- Use Neuromarketing for Better Conversion – Are your billboards, print ads, signs, and brochures designed to enhance people’s cognition? Using the right layout, colors, words and logo can increase your conversion by 5-10 times.
- Leverage the Power of Cognitive Biases – Amazon makes extensive use of cognitive biases that affect unconscious decision making by the brain. For example, it constantly uses social proof through five-star ratings. Its design is also very effective in triggering the Bandwagon effect bias to generate more sales. There are dozens of such biases or tendencies of the brain.
- Employ Sensory Marketing – Customers’ experiences with your products or services depend on the interaction of what they see, hear, touch, taste and smell. For example, smell can have a strong impact on consumers’ decisions. Real estate agents know that baking bread or cookies before a home showing is helps sell the home.
- Scent Marketing – Did you know that major corporations have a distinctive corporate scent? If you step into any Marriot Hotel, for example, your brain unconsciously recognizes where you are. It’s the same principle as a bakery using a fan to waft the scent of baking bread into the street. Scents powerfully impact the unconscious, emotional brain.
- Use Words to Generate Emotions and Trigger Sales – Twitter has demonstrated that short blocks of text have enormous impact. But that copy must be effectively written and designed to stimulate action. Word choices, sentence structure, and focus all matter. In most marketing, the focus of content needs to be on the customers, not the company.
- Increase Sales Numbers with Compelling Stories – All marketing should tell a story. Too often, business marketing focuses on the business, itself, as the main character of that story. That turns customers off. Instead, make customers or clients the focus, and tell their success story, with your company as the supporting character. Identify their problems and present your solutions for a better conversion rate.
- Neuro Web Design to Engage and Convert – How do your visitors view your web pages? What do they see first? Most web designs ignore the way customers look at their screens. Eye-tracking studies show patterns of viewing when people first land on a website. If the right things are in the right places, they are engaged. If not, they leave and all you get is a high bounce rate.
Customized Neuromarketing Consulting
Take advantage of this new way of marketing that wildly successful companies are using. Our company offers a complete menu of science-based consulting services. They start with our introductory $1,765 package. Graduate to full-scale evaluations and recommendations that can help you optimize your entire marketing program. We also offer ongoing consulting contracts that let you call on our experts to evaluate and make recommendations for future marketing efforts. Let us help your marketing team understand the neuroscience of marketing. Your bottom line will show you the results.